Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 15 and 16...Floating and Healing

It's been a few days again, time is slowing down. I spent the last 2 days relaxing, sleeping, and worrying. I am a bit of a worrier. Everything from health problems to work. I believe it is the anxiety rearing it's ugliness again. An idle mind makes worrisome thoughts. I like to stay busy and focused on projects. The last 2 days, my biggest project was doing laundry and getting my car washed. Once that was done it was watch tv, shop, sleep and eat. I did attempt to hike the M but we were hit with a monsoon like thunderstorm that kept us indoors. I spent some quality time with my mom at the Missoula Farmer's Market which was very nice. Today she, I and Jax are leaving for Quinn's Hot Springs. We usually visit Lolo Hot Springs but the last few years, they've had a water treatment problem. So she suggested Quinn's. I am really looking forward to it. The pools are filled with natural healing minerals and no added chemicals like chlorine. One of my latest worries is that my left hand has been twitching since I left California. After the 3 day drive it has gotten worse. I thought the break from doing hair would give my hands and wrists a rest but it seems it hasn't. I've googled everything from BFS, ALS, to MS. I am voting it's the first one, which is common in people with anxiety. I also don't think typing on the computer and using my IPhone has helped either. It did get better on the camp trip and I had neither with me. So off to the healing waters in Paradise, Montana to recover from my worrisome thoughts and heal my body and mind. The weather looks great and going to reach the high 90's. I will soak and soothe my worried mind into a soft, compliant and obedient observer.

No comments:

Post a Comment