Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 8 - Another Year...

Another successful birthday for my mother. We had a fun day baking her a carrot cake from scratch and homemade chocolate ice cream. My brother instructed as Jax did all the work himself. We took her out for a nice dinner at Jaker's Montana and back home for dessert. Not much to discuss tonight as I am settling in to a mode of comfort and relaxation. My biggest accomplishment was making over the guest bed with a new comforter, pillows and sheets. I absolutely love sleeping in comfort and I hope my brother doesn't mind my new contribution to his spare bedroom. I figure with me staying here almost a whole month, it's the least I can do. Now all the weary travelers can have a fresh new bed to sleep in when visiting the Montana Estates. Sleeping is such a luxury which doesn't always come easy. I've been struggling to have a good night sleep since my early 40's. We all have some sort of ritual to bring forth a good nights sleep. Mine happens to be an open window (or fan) and 250mg of Magnesium. I try not to take anything prescribed so the supplement works great. Oh and no TV! I turned that off long ago. I still love an episode of Seinfeld before bed though. Just the right touch of humor and nothingness! So, enjoy your bed tonight and have a good night's sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment