Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 19 - Girl time...

So I have been away from my BBF's for over 3 weeks and I tell you, it's really starting to wear on me. I am surrounded by the greatest group of girlfriends a girl can ask for and for that, I am so grateful! Today I needed a little TLC so I booked myself a spa day at The Spa at the Peak. I had a wonderful massage by Lori who pampered me with her gently soothing touch. She was firm and worked out all the knots in my neck and shoulders without making me wince. It was a nice prelude to my evening which was supposed to be at Steel Pulse concert with my new Missoula BFF, Kettie. Unfortunately, it was cancelled last minute. Instead I took her and my brother out to dinner. We tried to go to The Iron Horse but it was completely packed! Downtown Missoula on a Tuesday night in a thunderstorm is buzzing with action! Then we walked through the alley to another place call the The Depot. It was nearly just as packed but we managed to find an open table.The food was so so but the conversation and companionship was 5 stars! I really needed a day like today, I miss my girls and this was just what I needed. Tomorrow I am meeting up with an old friend from Sweden I lost touch with and wouldn't you know, she happens to be vacationing in Missoula! This place brings so many people together for so many different reasons. I look forward to my last week in Missoula beginning tomorrow. It has been just over 3 weeks, I didn't realize July had 5 weeks in it! I still have 2 more to go!!! What an mazing life I am living right now! This will be one summer to remember, thank you all for sharing it with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment